Mumbai : Vinzillion Edibles Pvt. Ltd., introduces Zissto, which offers a wide range of authentic ready-to-cook sauces, which can help even a novice conjure up the most exotic Indian dish in a jiffy. WhetherVegetarian, Non-vegetarian or Jain, one can create any favorite Indian dish, including Makhani, Chettinad, Malvani, Handi, Bhuna Masala and a host of others, even if this has never been attempted before. Zissto offers a selection of convenient, tasty and authentic sauces that will restore one’s inner Chef de Cuisine!
The brainchild of the visionary Founder & CEO, Mr. Kanhai Porecha, who believes in bringing great taste at an affordable price and is determined to change the way we perceive quick and convenient cooking. “Vinzillion Edibles gives the power of choice to the ‘ready-to-cook, millennials’ who would want great taste in quick time. Our products make life easier for Students, Working Professionals, Domestic Help or anyone who would not want to compromise on flavor or nutritional value.”, said Mr. Porecha.
The Zissto Advantage: –
- Freshness– Direct from farm ingredients, no artificial flavours or colours, minimal preservatives.
- Convenience– Cooking in just 3 easy steps.
- Time Saver– Eliminates 65% of the time you’d spend on pre-prep in your kitchen.
- Nutrition– Do have a look at our label for specifics of each dish.
- Multi-functional -Use as not just a gravy, but directly as a dip or a spread.
- Customization– You can give your own touch to the final dish.
Vinzillion Edibles Pvt. Ltd. owns the brand Zissto, which is in the cooking sauce category in the domestic market serving authentic Indian cuisines / regional ethnic dishes. Zissto product portfolio has 14 variants viz. Makhani, Chettinad, Malvani, Pizza Pasta, Handi, Bhuna Masala, Pav Bhaji, Bengali, Chole, Hariyali and Jain variants in Makhani, Pav Bhaji & Chole. Products are designed for households; with 12 months shelf life.